1 whole chicken
200ml chicken stock
2 tsp Lea & Perrins sauce
20g HP sauce
5g light soya sauce
1 big onion
1. Clean, cut and debone chicken. Divide into breast and leg and flatten the meat with the side of your chopper.
2. Season with salt, pepper and toss in corn flour. Dip in egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat pan, add oil and panfry chicken till cooked and breadcrumb is slightly browned.
4. Pour gravy over chicken and serve with potatoes and vegetables of choice.
To make gravy:
1. Slice onions. Saute onion rings in pan till slightly brown at edges. Add Lea & Perrins sauce and HP sauce.
2. Add chicken stock and bring to boil. Thicken with a bit of cornflour.