Cooking time: 30-45mins
8+ medium shrimps
6+ scallops (I use frozen ones)
3 big slices (about 300g) of cod, or any white fish for soup- cut into big chucks
1-2 big onions -sliced
½ cabbage -cut into squares
3 capsicums (green and/ or red)- sliced
8-10 fresh button mushroom (sliced or cut into quarters)
1 can whole or chopped tomatoes
2 garlics- chopped
1 pc dried chilli
2 pcs bay leaf
1 bottle white wine
salt & pepper
1. Heat up some olive oil. Add garlic, dried chilli and bay leaf, fry till fragrant.
2. Add onions and fry till soft and transparent. Add cabbage, fry for about a minute.
3. Add in the canned tomato, white wine, salt+pepper, and 3½ cups water. Add button mushrooms. Bring to boil.
4. Add in the seafood and simmer till alcohol has evaporated, and cabbage is soft.
5. Adjust salt + pepper according to taste.
If you prefer, remove seafood after they are cooked, while continuing to boil till cabbage is cooked, this way, they don't get overcooked.