Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 35 min
Dietary guidance: v
1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained dried on paper towel
1 (10 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips (optionalfor the eyes)
1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
1 (10 ounce) bag sliced almonds
5 ounces white icing
1 (16 ounce) bag Hershey's chocolate kisses
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Dip whole cherry holding tail, set on waxed paper.
3. Attach one kiss to opposite end of tail, it`ll be the head.
4. Make sure the tail lies along the waxed paper.
5. Don`t forget it`s to be a mouse.
6. Then put almonds for ears between chocolate kiss and cherries.
7. Tube tiny eyes above the nose then apply mini kisses over icing.