Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Dietary guidance: v
5oz (150g) sugar
3oz (60g) margarine
8oz (240g) self raising flour
6oz (180g) chopped walnuts
small pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to (gas mark 4 or 180c) and grease the loaf time.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the sugar and marg.
3. Add the eggs and beat well, mash and add bananas to mixture.
4. Sift the flour and salt into the mixture and beat well until all the flour is incorporated.
5. Stir in the walnuts
6. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin and bake until cooked