Preparation time: 5-10 min
Cooking time: 5-10 min
Dietary guidance: v
6 Large Eggs
1/2 Medium White Onion
1/2 Green Bell Pepper
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
1 Redskin Potato
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 Tbsp Butter
1 handful Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Chop 1/2 Medium White Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, and Redskin Potato into bite size pieces.
2. Melt 1/4 Tbsp Butter in Non-Stick Frying Pan. Add chopped potatoes.
3. Add onions, green peppers, and red peppers when potatoes become reasonably tender.
4. Mix 6 Large Eggs with 1/4 cup Milk and add to potatoes/onions/green peppers/red peppers about 3 minutes after Step 3 is completed.
5. When eggs look just about ready, add salt, pepper, and cheddar cheese.