A. 2 teaspoon cooking wine and 1 teaspoon ginger, a little bit of salt (optional)
B. 2 pieces of frozen cod fillets chopped into little piece (see picture), 70 ml canned tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, a little bit of sugar and salt (sugar> salt), and Chinese parsley.
1.Season the fish with ingredient A for 15-20 minutes. Drain or pat dry the fish before cook.
2. Hit the frying pan with vegetable oil till the smoke comes out, then put the fish into to the pan and turn the fire to medium. Gently fry the fish till the surface of fish is brown.
3. Take the fish out of the pan and add 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Turn the fire to high, and put tomato paste into the pan.
4. Stir the tomato past, and add a little bit of water to liquify the paste.
5. Add sugar and salt to the paste
6. Put the fish back to the pan and cook for another 5 - 7 minutes with medium fire.
7. Put the fish to a plate, and put Chinese parsley on the top of the dish.