2 cups milk, cold
1 (4 ounce) package Jell-O pudding mix
1. Beat pudding mix and milk together at least 2 minutes.
2. Spoon into paper cups or popsicle mold
3. Insert popsicle stick into the center of each cup.
4. Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
5. To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup in warm water for 15 seconds.
6. Press bottom of cup to pop out, don't pull on the popsicle stick or it will separate.
You can also experiment with add in's - sprinkles, peanuts, marshmallows, chocolate chips, etc.