Nonstick cooking spray
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 chopped onions
2 tablespoons white wine
1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
1 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups chopped, stemmed washed kale
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Coat shallow baking dish with cooking spray and set aside
3. Remove fat from chicken and discard. Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2 in thickness and set aside
4. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onions, wine, oregano, garlic and pepper; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add kale and cook until kale is wilted.
5. Spread kale mixture evenly over flattened chicken breasts and roll up chicken, securing it with toothpicks or skewers
6. Brush chicken with mayonnaise and coat with bread crumbs
7. Place chicken, seam down, in baking dish. Bake for about 35 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink near centers.
8. Remove toothpicks before serving with your favorite side dish