4 boneless Shell Steaks
1/4 cup olive oil
1 large green pepper and 1 large red pepper sliced and seeds removed
1 pound of mushrooms sliced
4 cups Marinara Sauce
1 cup of chicken or beef stock
salt & pepper to taste
1. Either on grill or in broiler, cook steaks until rare.
2. While steaks are cooking heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. (I sear the meat first wth high heat)
3. Add peppers, and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes. (I always remove steak to do this)
4. Drain oil and place steaks in pan season with salt and pepper.
5. Add marinara sauce and stock and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
6. Remove steaks to serving plates, cook sauce for 2 more minutes to reduce then pour sauce over steaks and serve.