Dietary guidance: v
6 Tbs. butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 cups AP Flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 Tbs. Baking Powder
Strawberry Jam (approx. 12 tsp.)
1. Preheat oven to 350'F.
2. Line muffin tin with paper liners
3. Wash, core and mash the strawberries.
. In a large bowl, cream the sugar and butter. Mix in eggs and milk. Add berries.
3. Sift in flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
4. Fill the muffin cups half way, scoop 1 tsp of jam in the middles and fill cups the rest of the way.
5. Bake until top springs back (approx. 20-25 min.)