Preparation time: 1 hr 15 min.
Cooking time: 45 min.
Dietary guidance: v
1 Tbs. dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbs. olive oil
6 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
3 1/2 cups AP flour
3 Tbs. wheat germ
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Dissolve the yeast and water in a bowl. Add salt, oil, garlic, wheat germ and flour. Knead well.
3. Place dough in an oiled bowl and cover with a damp towel and set in a warm place.
4. Let dough double in size. Punch dough down and rest 10 min.
5. Form a loaf, brush with olive oil and proof 10 minutes.
6. Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.