Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 2.5 hours (depending on bread machine)
Dietary guidance: v
1 cup warm water (70 to 80)
3 tablespoons soft butter
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place all dough ingredients in your bread machine pan according to manufacturers direction.
2. Select dough setting.
3. When dough cycle is complete, turn out onto floured board and divide dough in half.
4. Cut each portion into 12 pieces and roll each piece into a 4 to 6" rope.
5. Place 2" apart onto greased baking sheets.
6. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes or until doubled.
7. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Immediately brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
9. Note: Be careful not to over bake or they will become tough.