Preparation time: 15
Cooking time: 35
Dietary guidance: v
4 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 1/2 sticks butter
2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped walnuts/pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place aluminum foil in a 13x9-inch pan, and grease with butter.
3. Microwave chocolate and butter in a microwaveable bowl for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Stir in sugar, and then blend in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add flour and nuts, stirring well.
6. Spread into prepared pan, and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake!)
7. Cool pan of brownies on a wire rack.
8. After brownies are completely cooled, cut into 24 squares.
9. Most importantly, enjoy!!! :)