*1 large chicken breast, cut in thin strips (hint- cut the breast in half and then cut strips)
*1 clove garlic, minced
*1/8 tsp. ground ginger
*1 scallion, chopped in 1 in. pieces
1. Combine above ingredients in frying pan and cook in
1-2 T. of oil (peanut is best) until chicken is cooked through
2. Then Add:
1/4 c. water
2 T. soy sauce
2 T. peanut butter (smooth)
1 T. red wine vinegar
3. Simmer five minutes, stirring well.
4. Add 2 c. snow peas/broccoli or any other good stir-fry vegetable if desired.
5. Cook 7 minutes until veggies are crisp but tender
6. Serve over hot white or brown rice