Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Dietary guidance: v
* 175g pack Quorn mince
* 3 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
* 1 clove fresh garlic, crushed
* 2 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry
* 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
* 1 tablespoons light soy sauce
* 50g (1 ¾ oz) mangetout, halved lengthways
* 4 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
* 2 blocks dried medium egg noodles
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 75g (2 ¾ oz) beansprouts
* 125 g (4 ½ oz) pak choi, chopped
1 Combine the Quorn, hoisin sauce, garlic, rice wine, chilli and soy sauce, mixing well. Heat a wok or stir-fry pan, then add the Quorn and stir-fry over a high heat for 2 â€“3 minutes. Add the mangetout and half of the spring onions and stir-fry for a further minute.
2 Meanwhile cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and toss with the vegetable oil.
3 Just before serving, stir the beansprouts and pak choi into the Quorn, allowing the Chinese leaves to wilt slightly. Fork in the noodles and serve immediately, garnished with remaining spring onions.