* 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
* 1 can Green Giant sliced mushrooms
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 4 slices processed swiss cheese (no holes)
* 4 1/4 lbs hamburger patties
* 1/2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Mix the first three ingredients together, put on low heat and let simmer.
2. Mix the Accent, Lawry's and pepper together and put in a shaker.
3. Season the patties with this and fry or grill until done. Don't press on the patties.
4. Put patty onto a bun, then the swiss, then the sauce. Serve.