Ingredients for 6 portions:
â€¢ 1 pack of Savoiardi Ladyfingers (Spongefingers)
â€¢ 250g Mascarpone
â€¢ 480 g Whipping Cream
â€¢ 3 Eggs
â€¢ 150 g sugar ish (I never weight but it should be quite right)
â€¢ 3 cups of Espresso grounded coffees ish (three times the espresso machine)
â€¢ 75 g good quality Dark Chocolate
â€¢ 15 ml Dark Rum
â€¢ A bit of Dark Cocoa powder
â€¢ â€˜Beautiful espresso machineâ€™
â€¢ Whipping machine
â€¢ Ceramic or Glass Oven dish
â€¢ Sprinkler for icing sugar
Step 1: Make the â€˜Beautiful espesso machineâ€™ that you got to work a little bit. Do it 3 times and if you will need more later, well, you got to do another one. Leave the coffee to get cold in a bowl1.
Step 2: Open the 3 eggs and separate the white in the BowlSml and the yolks in the BowlLrg.
Step 3: Add 75 g ish to the BowlSml and 30 g ish to the BowlLrg.
Step 4: Whip the white in BowlSml until it get quite thick.
Step 5: Whisk yolks 20sec in BowlLrg and then add Mascarpone + Dark Rum and whisk again 30sec.
Step 6: Pour BowlSml into BowlLrg and stir gently with a spoon until amalgamate.
Step 7: Whip the cream in BowlSml and stop a.s.a. it get thick.
Step 8: Pour BowlSml into BowlLrg and stir gently with a spoon until amalgamate. â€™The Creamâ„¢â€™
Step 9: Chop the Dark choc into little choc chips.
Step 10: FUN. In the Oven dish
1. Layer of sponge finger soaked 1by1 in the coffee (donâ€™t soak too long to brake them!)
2. Layer of â€™The Creamâ„¢â€™ half of it
3. Sprinkle half of the choc chips
4. Layer of sponge finger soaked 1by1 in the coffee (donâ€™t soak too long to brake them!)
5. Layer of â€™The Creamâ„¢â€™ the other half
6. Sprinkle the other half of choc chips
7. Sprinkle the dark cocoa powder with a sprinkler, not much just to cover up.
8. Set in the fridge for at least 2 h