3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
3 Tblsp cornstarch
1/4 t salt
2 egg yolks, beaten
1 Tblsp butter
1 t vanilla
2 cup milk
1. In microwave bowl, stir together sugar, egg yolks, cocoa, cornstarch & salt.
2. Gradually stir in milk.
3. Microwave on High for 2 minutes & stir.
4. Cook 2 more minutes and stir.
5. Cook 2 more minutes, depending on wattage of your microwave. If real high, only do 1 minute more.
6. Stir in vanilla and butter.
7. Pour into pre-baked pie shell.
8. Press plastic wrap directly onto filling.
9. Refrigerate until set.