Dietary guidance: v
3 cups (8 ounces) broccoli florets
1/4 cup Tostitos brand Reduced-Fat Zesty Cheese Dip
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
2. Add the broccoli.
3. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
4. Drain and pat dry.
5. Divide between 2 serving plates.
6. Meanwhile, spoon the dip into a small microwaveable bowl.
7. Microwave on low power in 10-second intervals, until just warm.
8. Spoon half of the dip evenly over each portion of broccoli.
9. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 72 calories, 4 g protein, 10 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, trace polyunsaturated fat, trace monounsaturated fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 4 g fiber, 241 mg cholesterol.
*This recipe can be found in The Biggest Loser Cookbook.