1. Bring a large pan of water up to the boil
2. Whip the egg whites until they become soft peaks
3. Fold in the fat and egg yolks
4. Add in the matzoh meal plus a pinch of salt & pepper
5. Cover and leave in fridge to chill for 30 minutes
6. Wet your hands first, then take a dollop of mixture and roll it in to a ball. DON'T PRESS IT TOO HARD! The amount of mixture you choose is up to you.
7. Drop the ball straight in to the boiling water
8. Repeat until mixture is finished
9. Cook for at least 30 mins but taste regularly! Cut in half to see if it's cooked (centre will be yellowy if uncooked).
If you want to be sensible, you should try dropping a wee bit of the mixture in to the boiling water first. Let it cook for a few mins then taste it. You may want to add more seasoning at this stage - but I can rarely be bothered to do this!