19 ice cream sandwiches
1-12oz cool whip, thawed
1-11 3/4oz jar, hot fudge ice cream topping
1 cup salted peanuts, optional
1. Cut one ice cream sandwich in half
2. Place one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13"x9"x2" pan
3. Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan
4. Spoon fudge topping of ice cream sandwiches
5. Spread with half of the cool whip
6. Sprinkle with 1/2 peanuts, optional
7. Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping and peanuts (optional) PAN WILL BE FULL!
8. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
9. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.