Serves: 1 pie
Crust (another friend's recipe)
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 Tblsp sugar
dash of salt
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tblsp cornstarch
2 Tblsp white corn syrup
1 cup water
1 sm pkg strawberry gelatin
1 qt or more fresh strawberries
1. Mix all ingredients together and pat into pie pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
If pastry bubbles while baking, carefully poke hole in it with a fork.
1. Boil water, sugar, cornstarch and syrup
2. Cook above ingredients until thick
3. While hot, add strawberry gelatin and mix
4. Slice clean strawberries and place in pie shell
5. Drizzle hot mixture over stawberries