Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 30
2 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1/4 tsp dried oregano
4 oz. goat cheese
1/2 C nonfat ricotta
1 (12") whole-wheat pizza crust
1 C rinsed and drained canned artichoke hearts, halved
2 large plum tomatoes, diced
2 tbsp grated parmesan
1 tbsp fresh oregano
1. Set oven to broil & lightly coat large broiler pan with cooking spray.
2. Spinkle chicken w/ dried oregano; season w/ salt & pepper to taste: place chicken in pan. Broil 2 mins. per side.
3. Remove pan from oven; set to 450.
4. Mix goat cheese and ricotta in bowl; spread evenly over pizza crust, leaving a 1" border. Top with chicken, artichokes, & tomatoes; sprinkle w/ parmesan.
5. Bake until parmesan turns golden, about 8 mins. Top with fresh oregano.