2 loaves Bread (white or wheat, cubed)
2 cups Milk
1 lb Bacon (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
3 stalks Celery
1 large Yellow Onion
1/2 lb Button Mushrooms (sliced)
4 cloves Garlice (minced)
2-3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Pepper
1 tbsp (Optional) Poultry Seasoning
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Chicken Broth or Water
1-2 pads Butter
1. In deep baking dish, soak bread with milk.
2. Partially cook bacon and remove grease.
3. Add celery, onion, minced garlic, mushrooms and continue to sautee.
4. Season with pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, brown sugar.
5. Add chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add to bread and mix well with hands.
7. Bake at 350*F for 30-40mins or until golden brown.
8. Spread butter during baking.