1 head of cabbage sliced
2 carrots grated
3 green scallions chopped
1 apple or Asian pear thin slices
4 boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp fish sauce
2 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 cup of roasted peanuts
2 cups cilantro
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 cups of water
1 tbsp ginger
1) Rub chicken breast with 2 tbsp sesame oil and soy sauce. Place in pot with water, 1 green onion, ginger and jalapeno. Boil for five minutes. Take off heat and cover. Let sit for five minutes.
2) Place cabbage in a bowl. Add cider vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce, and chili flakes together. Add it to cabbage. Toss and let sit for 10 minutes.
3) Add carrot, other green onion, pear with 2 tbsp of sesame oil. Add 1 cup of cilantro.
4) Add carrot mix to cabbage mix.
5) Remove chicken from water and shred into small bits.
6) Plate veggies and add pieces of chicken. Add some cilantro and peanuts.