1. Grease and place a pita slice on a pan on medium heat.
2. Place tomatoes on that pita slice.
3. Evenly salt the tomatoes.
3. Top with mozzarella cheese, then wait until the cheese begins to melt.
4. Place the second pita slice on top and flatten with a spatula as much as possible.
5. Keep flattened, while at the same time observing the bottom pita slice to make sure it won't burn.
6. Once the bottom starts to burn, flip the pita combo. You should be able to do this without using a spatula because the cheese should stick. Once the other side burns, you are finished.