Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
(2) cups cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
(1) pound thin spaghetti pasta
(1) can cream of chicken soup
(1) pound sliced American cheese
(1) can tomatoes with green chiles
Combine the cheese slices with the cream of chicken soup in a saucepan. Cook and stir on low until the cheese melts. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until done. Drain. Toss together the chicken, spaghetti, canned tomatoes w/ chiles, and cheese sauce. Serve.
Makes 6-8 servings.