1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese (low fat is fine)
1 (larger size) container of sour cream (fat free is fine)
1/2 packet of taco mix (low sodium is fine)
1 large jar of salsa (any heat is fine)
grated cheese, chopped green onions, and any other garnish
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the sour cream until its a fine mixture.
- Add the 1/2 packet of taco mix (add more for stronger flavour or less for a mild flavour).
- Fill the bottom of a deep 13" x 9" dish or several smaller containers to store for later use.
- Spread the salsa over the cream mixture
- Garnish with the grated cheese, chopped onions and anything else
- Put in the fridge for a few hours then is ready to serve with tortilla chips or whatever you prefer