* 1 egg yolk
* 6 cloves garlic, chopped
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 6 tablespoons butter
* 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
* 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
* 1/4 tablespoon salt
* 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1. In a glass dish, beat egg yolk with garlic. Place chicken in egg mixture, and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. Melt butter and pour into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dip marinated chicken in crumb mixture. Place coated chicken in baking dish, and pour remaining egg mixture over.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes on each side, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.