* 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
* 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
* 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 cup fat-free milk
* 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
* 2 cups cornflakes, finely crushed
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (about 1 ounce)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
* 4 lemon wedges
To prepare aioli, combine cilantro, mayonnaise, serrano, and minced garlic, stirring well.
To prepare fish, combine milk and egg white in a shallow dish, stirring well with a whisk. Combine cornflakes, flour, salt, and black pepper in another shallow dish.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Dip fish in milk mixture, and dredge in cornflake mixture. Add fish to pan, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Serve fish with aioli and lemon wedges.
367 (27% from fat)
11.2g (sat 1.6g,mono 6.3g,poly 1.9g)