Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 15 min
225 g shiitake mushrooms
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
6 scallions, sliced
1 head of Napa cabbage, shredded
1 tbsp mild curry paste
6 tbsp coconut milk
2 cans white crabmeat, drained
1 tsp red chili flakes
1) Cut the mushrooms into slices.
2) Heat the vegetable oil in a large preheated wok or a skillet with a heavy bottom.
3) Add the mushrooms and garlic to the wok and stir-fry medium heat for the 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms have softened.
4) Add the scallions and shredded Napa cabbage to the wok and stir-fry for 10 minutes, or until the leaves have just wilted.
5) Mix the mild curry paste and coconut milk together in a small bowl.
6) Add the curry paste and coconut milk mixture to the wok, together with the crabmeat and chili flakes. Mix together until thoroughly combined. Continue to heat the mixture in the wok until the juices begin to bubble.
7) Transfer the crab and vegetable stir-fry to warmed individual serving bowls and serve immediately.