Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
â€¢ whole tenderloin
â€¢ 3 rubber bands of scallions
â€¢ 1 1/2 jars of dijon mustard
â€¢ 4-5 cups of dry sherry
â€¢ mushrooms (button, lobster, shitake, etc.)
â€¢ 2 1/2 sticks of butter
â€¢ Beau monde seasoning (1 tsp)
1. In a saucepan simmer (on low) all of the following. All of the Sherry, All of the butter, all of the mustard. The Beau Monde seasoning, all of the green onions, just the green part, cut into 1/2 inch "tubes", a little salt and a little pepper.
2. Set to oven to 350.
3. Simmer butter, mustard, Beau monde, green onion, a little salt, and a little pepper for 30 minutes
4. On a flat pan, cut tenderloin in half and get the pan on the stove on high. Sprinkle a little salt and cracked pepper on tenderloin. Brown the both pieces.
5. Pour half the sauce into a deep walled pan and lay in the meat.
6. Drop some mushrooms in the sauce, add some small potatoes.
7. Pour the last half of the sauce over everything, just to coat it all... Put it in the oven on bake for 45 minutes. when she is done, pull it out and cut "medallions" (cut it into round pieces) put a couple on each plate, along with your other "goodies" and pour some of the sauce over it all