Pre-heat oven at 300 degrees
1. Mix melted butter, crumbs and sugar and press evenly into 10â€³ springform pan.
2. In a large bowl on lowest speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar slowly while still beating.
3. Separate eggs and add the egg yolks one at a time and beat just until incorporated.
4. Add vanilla, lemon, and sour cream 1 cup at a time. Beat at low speed
5. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
6. Fold egg whites into batter and pour into crumbs
7. Bake 1 hour then turn oven off and leave cake in oven with door open for a 1/2 hour.