Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n
2 or 3 eggs
1/2 or 3/4 cup milk
1/2 or 3/4 cup flour
1. In a frying pan with a handle that can withstand the heat of an oven, melt 1/4 pound (one stick) of butter. Try to keep pan off fire as much as possible, moving it on and off, while melting butter, in order to keep pan relatively cool.
2. Mix batter of eggs, flour and milk. Use 2 eggs and 1/2 cup for 10" pan; 3 eggs and 3/4 cup for 12".
3. When butter in pan is melted, pour batter into pan and maneouver pan to ensure bottom is evenly coated. Then place pan with batter in 350 degree oven.
4. Pancake will fluff off. After it partially cooked and fluffed, take cout and sprinkle with lemon juice and cinammon sugar to taste. Put back in oven for another couple of minutes.
5. Remove pancake and sprinkle with a bit more lemon juice and some powdered sugar.
6. Cut into wedges and serve.
Note: if frying pan gets too hot while melting butter, pancake will stick to bottom of pan.