1. Wash (do not peel) and cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
2. Boil about 15 minutes or until tender and soft.
3. Leave on counter until potatoes reach room temperature- if you are in a hurry you can put them in the fridge until they're room temperature.
4. Halve the olives, chop the bunch of scallions into 1/2 inch pieces, set aside
5. Put potatoes in serving dish and crumble all of feta cheese on top.
6. Add approximately 1/2 to 1/3 a bottle of olive oil and lots of salt and pepper (the more olive oil you add, the more s&p you need)
7. Throw in olives and scallions.
8. Mix with hands until feta is well distributed and olive oil evenly coats all potatoes- should be a thick mixture coating all pieces evenly.
9. Cover with foil/saran wrap and chill in fridge overnight- serve straight out of the fridge and enjoy!