Preparation time: 15
Cooking time: None
Dietary guidance: v
* 1 box (12) ice cream sandwiches
* 1 jar hot fudge sauce ice cream topping
* 1 box chocolate pudding mix
* 1 large tub of Cool Whip
* 8-10 large Oreos or 2 c. of mini Oreos
* cake decorations (optional)
1. Mix 1 c. hot fudge sauce, 1 c. cool whip, blend
2. Add box of pudding mix, blend (if too stiff, add 2 T. milk to smooth the mixture)
3. Chop large oreos or add 2 c. mini oreos, set mixture aside.
4. Set out a 25" piece of aluminum foil.
5. Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches so they are touching to make the bottom layer.
6. Spread on 1/2 of fudge mixture.
7. Layer four more sandwiches.
8. Spread on remaining mixture.
9. Layer the rest of the sandwiches on top.
10. Frost with cool whip on top and sides, add decoration if desired.
11. Wrap in a loose foil packet, tented on top so it won't smoosh the top of the cake- make sure packet is completely sealed.
12. Freeze at least four hours and serve and slice right out of the freezer because otherwise it will melt.
13. Slice thin 1/2 in. slices and enjoy!