1 T olive oil
1 1/2 cups chopped onions
1 cup raw arborio rice
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup dried porcini mushrooms, chopped and soaked in warm water to re-hydrate
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
Fresh herbs to taste, such as rosemary, basil or thyme
salt & pepper to taste
1. In a pressure cooker, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and saute until translucent. Add rice and cook, stirring often, until lightly golden.
2. Add fresh and dried mushroom; stir to mix. Add wine, stir to mix. Add broth. Increase heat to high.
3. Stir in fresh herbs of choice and bring to a boil.
4. Close lid and bring to low pressure over high heat. Adjust heat to stabilize pressure at low pressure. Cook for 7 minutes. If pressure cooker does not have adjustable pressure, cook for 6 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and quick-release the pressure. Stir in parmesan cheese. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Note: If you double this recipe, increase the broth to only 3 1/2 cups.