1) Thaw shrimp.
2) Sprinkle shrimp with 1 tsp garlic powder and 1 tsp parsley.
2) Melt 1 tbsp butter in a small pan.
3) Add 2 tsp minced garlic, and sauté on medium heat until light golden brown.
4) Add 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tbsp of white wine, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and stir.
5) Add shrimp, and cook on medium-high heat for about five minutes or until opaque.
6) Meanwhile, boil water in a small pot.
7) Add angel hair pasta.
8) Remove from heat and strain water once noodles are soft.
9) Serve noodles on plate or in bowl, and add shrimp and excess sauce to taste.