Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: g
4 1/2c powdered sugar
1/3c dry milk
3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
1/2c corn syrup
1t vanilla extract
3 drops peppermint oil
1c mini marshmallows
1/2c chopped nuts
1. sift together dry milk and powdered sugar.
2. melt chocolate and margarine in double boiler.
3. add corn syrup, vanilla and peppermint oil to double boiler, then slowly sift in dry ingredients - stir till dissolved.
4. add nuts and marshmallows, and pour into a cake pan lined with waxed paper.
5. allow to cool, then slice into a few dozen pieces.