Cooked Japanese Sticky Rice (cooked and warm) about 4 cups
Kale (both leave and stem chopped very finely) 6 or 7 leaves
Shitake Mushroom (chopped in 1/4 inch cube) about 3
Fish flake (called "Katsuobushi" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsuobushi) and can be found at most of Asian food stores) - about 4 tbsp
Sesame Oil - 1 1/2 tbsp
Soy Source - 2 tbsp
Mirin - 2 tbs
Sake - 2 tbs
Sesame seeds - 1 tsp
Chili flake - just a bit for a taste
1. Heat sesame oil in the pan
2. Cook chopped kale for about 3~4 min in mid heat
3. Add fish flake and shitake mushroom and cook it for about another 3 min. (add liquid if needed if it's hard to cook - water, dashi or vegetable stock)
4. Add sake and mirin and cook it for another 3 min.
5. Add soy source, sesame seeds and chili flake at the end and mix them well.
6. Mix kale mix into 4 cups of Cooked Japanese Sticky Rice and cool it.
7. Using your hand and salanwrap, take about half a cup of Rice mix and make a ball.
Serve it cold or warm.