Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
8 slices bacon
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Jack Daniel's Mesquite Marinade
4 slices pepperjack cheese
4 Bulillo rolls, split
Red Onions (optional)
1. Marinade chicken per instructions on packaging.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat or broiler
3. Cook bacon until browned on both sides, or to taste. Remove from the pan, and drain on paper towels.
4. Place chicken on grill or under broiler, cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in the center. Top each piece of chicken with 2 slices of bacon and 1 slice of pepperjack cheese. Grill or broil until the cheese melts 1 to 3 minutes.
5. Place each piece of chicken on a roll and top with lettuce, tomato,red onion and mayo.