1) *Any combination cream soup, depending on the flavor you like or what you have on hand.
2) Blend together the soups and rice. (I also like to add parsley). I also have been adding some
liquid to the soups - makes it more moist. Pour in 9x13 casserole dish.
3) Lay the pieces of chicken over the top and brush with melted butter. (I have been spraying
with Pam, instead of the butter).
4) Season with salt and pepper and paprika.
5) Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours at 275 degrees.
` Because of low temperature and long baking time, this is an excellent Sunday dinner.