Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: v n d
1 package cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp water
1 cup nuts, raisins, coconut, chocolate chips, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Measure out all of the ingredients to make sure you have enough of everything
3. Mix eggs, oil, and water together. Stir in the cake mix.
4. Stir in the 1 cup of nuts, raisins, coconut, or chocolate chips.
5. Drop mix from teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes before eating.
7. Bon Appetit!