Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Dietary guidance: n
1 box white or yellow cake mix
3 egg whites or 2 whole eggs
1/3 cup applesause
1 small can of mandarine oranges - DO NOT drain
1 16 oz can pineapple - drained
1 small container cool whip of your choice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While it is preheating mix cake.
2) Grease & flour a 9 x 13 inch cake pan & set aside. (You can also use one of those non-stick sprays.)
3) Empty cake mix into large bowl.
4) Add eggs, applesause, and mandarine organges.
5) Mix very well with mixer.
6) Spread in prepared baking dish.
7) Bake 30-40 minutes in 350 degree oven.
8) Cool cake.
8) Drain pineapples and mix in cool whip.
9) Spread on top of cooled cake and eat!