Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
* CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST(recipe follows)
* 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1-1/3 cups (8 oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits or HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits, divided
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Sweetened whipped cream
1. Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1 tablespoon toffee bits. Gently stir remaining toffee bits and vanilla into batter; pour into prepared crust.
3. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
4. Cover; refrigerate. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 10 to 12 servings.
CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 1-1/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers), 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1/3 cup Cocoa in bowl; stir in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.