Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
2 table spoon of oil (pref. extra virgin olive).
1 red pepper (sliced into strips).
2 courgettes (diced).
200g of fresh, raw prawns (pref. tiger or king).
1 garlic clove (chopped).
100g frozen peas.
1 whole lemon (juice & zest).
A small bunch of fresh parsley (chopped).
Some salt & pepper (pref. freshly ground).
1 cup of rice or equivalent amount of egg noodles.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
2. Add the sliced red peppers and diced courgettes and cook for approximately 3 minutes or until tender. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the prawns to the pan along with the garlic and peas. Cook for approximately 1 minute while stirring.
4. Sprinkle over the lemon zest and parsley, then stir in the lemon juice and season to taste.
5. Serve with rice or egg noodles.