Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
1 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
1 slice of wholemeal bread (toasted).
2-3 large chicken eggs.
3-4 rashers of bacon.
A handful of button/chestnut mushrooms.
A handful of organic/wild rocket (finely chopped).
Some salt & pepper (pref. freshly ground).
1. Heat up the oil in a frying pan (low-medium heat should do).
2. Once heated add the bacon turning occasionally. Cook until golden and crisp, then remove to a plate.
3. Add the mushrooms to the olive/bacon oil and cook until tender and dark, then remove to a plate.
4. Carefully crack the eggs into the frying pan making sure not to break the yoke. Cook at a low-medium heat until the egg white begins to whiten.
5. Once the egg white has whitened a bit add in the finely chopped rocket and season to taste. Liberally stir/fold the ingredients into the egg breaking the yolks as you go.
6. Serve on buttered brown toast.