Dietary guidance: v
* 1-3/4 cups and all-purpose sifted flour
* 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
* 1-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3-1/2 bananas, mashed
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil (it must be vegetable oil, preferably Canola oil)
* 1/3 cup brown sugar
* 4 tablespoons all-purpose sifted flour
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line muffin pan with muffin papers.
2. Mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and vegetable oil. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
3. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Add butter and stir. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
4. Bake for 18-20 mins - do the toothpick test to make sure it's done!