Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
Serves: makes 9 rolls
Dietary guidance: v n
1 envelope quick-rising yeast
1 tbsp. sugar
1/4 cup warm water
1/2 cup milk
2 1/4 cups Bisquick
3 tbsp. melted butter or margarine
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425*F
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a medium bowl. Mix well until a dough forms.
4. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 6 minutes or until smooth, and elastic. Pat into a 1/2 inch thick rectangle.
5. Cut dough into 9 rounds using a biscuit or cookie cutter. Arrange dough rounds on prepared baking sheet. Let rise in a warm place for anout 20 minutes, or until almost double in size.
6. Mix Butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. Brush over rolls. Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.