Difficulty: Easy - for beginners
1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup evaporated milk
4 1/2oz unsweetend baking chocolate
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup marshmallow creme
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Line the bottom and sides of a square baking dish with wax paper or parchment paper. Combine sugar and cocoa and break up any lumps.
2. In the top pan of a double broiler, mix cream cheese into milk until just blended. Add sugar mixture.
3. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, and then on high heat 15 minutes more. Continue stirring.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the baking chocolate, chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Stir until chocolate chips melt then mix in the chopped nuts.
5. Spread mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, then cut into small squares.